Money Coaching Talks & Workshops
Lunch & Learn:
Inner Economics: Cultivating an Empowered Relationship with Money.
Date and time: Monday, July 17, 2017 12:30pm to 1:30pm
Location: CSI Spadina, 215 Spadina Ave.(4th floor)
Price: Pay from the Heart
Join Behavioral Money Coach, Karen McAllister, for a lunchtime conversation about money. Unravel the mystery of money and learn to understand why it has such a hold on us. Learn about the innovative, therapeutic and practical money coaching tools and support through an exploration of the eight Money Archetypes (Innocent, Victim, Warrior, Martyr, Fool, Creator/Artist, Tyrant and Magician). And explore simple mindfulness techniques to deepen your awareness about money.
As a result of attending this talk, you will be able to:
- Understand how money and the brain relate to each other
- Understand how well-being and income speak to each other
- Understand that our economic reality is really an inside job
- Understand the importance of making your unconscious money patterns conscious
- Understand the origin of your money triggers
- Learn some mindfulness techniques to help recognise and work with these triggers
- Identify conflicting emotions around the topic of money
- Identify the money archetypes working in your life right now.
“Mindfulness … is the miracle which can call back in a flash, our dispersed mind and restore it to wholeness so that we can live each minute of life.”
– Thich Nhat Hahn