Money Coaching Talks & Workshops
Women In Business Network Ireland (WIBN) and the Irish International Business Network (IIBN) are delighted to host Behavioural Money Coach, Karen McAllister, for a conversation about money. Unravel the mystery of money and learn to understand why it has such a hold on us. Learn about the innovative, therapeutic and practical money coaching tools and support through an exploration of the eight Money Archetypes (Innocent, Victim, Warrior, Martyr, Fool, Creator/Artist, Tyrant and Magician)
As a result of attending this talk, you will be able to:
- Understand how money and the brain relate to each other
- Understand how well-being and income speak to each other
- Understand that our economic reality is really an inside job
- Understand the importance of making of your unconscious money patterns conscious
- Understand the origin of your money triggers
- Identify conflicting emotions around the topic of money
- Identify the money archetypes working in your life right now.
Karen McAllister is the founder and CEO of Mindfulness Money Coaching, a Canadian company dedicated to empowering healthy relationships with money. As a Money Coach, Karen coaches’ individuals, couples and organisations to cultivate a healthy and conscious relationship to money.
“Mindfulness … is the miracle which can call back in a flash, our dispersed mind and restore it to wholeness so that we can live each minute of life.”
– Thich Nhat Hahn